Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Louise Pix Being Posted In Newsgroup

Expand Messages
  • olive_e_thomas
    I ve tried the first site mentioned but they re pretty slow even with broadband and they down allow picture walking Also there s so much loaded it d take
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 22, 2004
    • 0 Attachment
      I've tried the first site mentioned but they're pretty slow even with
      broadband and they down allow picture 'walking'

      Also there's so much loaded it'd take foreever tofind all the lousie
      brooks stuff.

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "KD
      Opdello" <no_where_man9898@y...> wrote:
      >
      > alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.vintage
      >
      > (Posted by "outofit")
      >
      > FREE Thumbnailed Newsgroup Picture Sites:
      >
      > http://thumbs.globalnews.it/categories.php
      >
      > and/or
      >
      > http://www.usenetbinaries.com/
      >
      > Both similar, in that you have to register and there are daily
      > download limits - but they're Free.
    • nutsaboutclara
      Oh brother! You d think that with today s technology, you wouldn t have any problems viewing websites and links, such as the one you mentioned, Olive. -Dario.
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 29, 2004
      • 0 Attachment
        Oh brother! You'd think that with today's technology, you wouldn't
        have any problems viewing websites and links, such as the one you
        mentioned, Olive.

        -Dario.


        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, olive_e_thomas
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        >
        > I've tried the first site mentioned but they're pretty slow even
        with
        > broadband and they down allow picture 'walking'
        >
        > Also there's so much loaded it'd take foreever tofind all the
        lousie
        > brooks stuff.
        >
        > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "KD
        > Opdello" <no_where_man9898@y...> wrote:
        > >
        > > alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.vintage
        > >
        > > (Posted by "outofit")
        > >
        > > FREE Thumbnailed Newsgroup Picture Sites:
        > >
        > > http://thumbs.globalnews.it/categories.php
        > >
        > > and/or
        > >
        > > http://www.usenetbinaries.com/
        > >
        > > Both similar, in that you have to register and there are daily
        > > download limits - but they're Free.
      • olive_e_thomas
        ... wouldn t ... one you ... Well the problem with that newsgroups site is that pictures don t have a fixed address. Every time a new picture is added everyone
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 29, 2004
        • 0 Attachment
          --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com,
          nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          >
          > Oh brother! You'd think that with today's technology, you
          wouldn't
          > have any problems viewing websites and links, such as the
          one you
          > mentioned, Olive.
          >
          > -Dario.
          >
          Well the problem with that newsgroups site is that pictures don't
          have a fixed address. Every time a new picture is added
          everyone moves up one place in line. With dozens of new
          pictures loaded every so often you lose your place in line.
        • nutsaboutclara
          Mmm....I see. Well, even with that, I still think that all fans of Brooksie s should be given an even chance to see pictures of her, without any barriers or
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 30, 2004
          • 0 Attachment
            Mmm....I see. Well, even with that, I still think that all fans of
            Brooksie's should be given an even chance to see pictures of her,
            without any barriers or limits of ANY kind.

            -Dario.


            --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, olive_e_thomas
            <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            >
            > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com,
            > nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Oh brother! You'd think that with today's technology, you
            > wouldn't
            > > have any problems viewing websites and links, such as the
            > one you
            > > mentioned, Olive.
            > >
            > > -Dario.
            > >
            > Well the problem with that newsgroups site is that pictures don't
            > have a fixed address. Every time a new picture is added
            > everyone moves up one place in line. With dozens of new
            > pictures loaded every so often you lose your place in line.
          • olive_e_thomas
            ... her, ... http://adult-xxx-newsgroups.com/news/?newsgroup=alt.binaries. pictures.erotica.vintage&start=480 This was the last time I checked a couple years
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 30, 2004
            • 0 Attachment
              --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com,
              nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              >
              > Mmm....I see. Well, even with that, I still think that all fans of
              > Brooksie's should be given an even chance to see pictures of
              her,
              > without any barriers or limits of ANY kind.
              >
              > -Dario.
              >

              http://adult-xxx-newsgroups.com/news/?newsgroup=alt.binaries.
              pictures.erotica.vintage&start=480

              This was the last time I checked a couple years ago. Most of the
              pix I had already from other sources so I haven't been back
              since.

              You'll have to cut and paste to get that to work
            • olive_e_thomas
              That ll teach me to not check an old link before posting it... All the pix of that link I just posted were removed and replaced with other stuff and you now
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 30, 2004
              • 0 Attachment
                That'll teach me to not check an old link before posting it...

                All the pix of that link I just posted were removed and replaced
                with other stuff and you now have to be a paid member to bring
                up a full sized image - although if you open the thumbnail in a
                new window you can delete the "/thumbs" from the directory and
                bring up the full sized image. And they're not in sequence so
                image walking is more problematic...

                Needless to say the Brookspix that were posted there are gone...

                --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com,
                nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                >
                > Mmm....I see. Well, even with that, I still think that all fans of
                > Brooksie's should be given an even chance to see pictures of
                her,
                > without any barriers or limits of ANY kind.
                >
                > -Dario.
                >
              • nutsaboutclara
                If I only had a PC to do that with, Olive. -Dario. ... of
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 1, 2004
                • 0 Attachment
                  If I only had a PC to do that with, Olive.

                  -Dario.


                  --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, olive_e_thomas
                  <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  >
                  > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com,
                  > nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Mmm....I see. Well, even with that, I still think that all fans
                  of
                  > > Brooksie's should be given an even chance to see pictures of
                  > her,
                  > > without any barriers or limits of ANY kind.
                  > >
                  > > -Dario.
                  > >
                  >
                  > http://adult-xxx-newsgroups.com/news/?newsgroup=alt.binaries.
                  > pictures.erotica.vintage&start=480
                  >
                  > This was the last time I checked a couple years ago. Most of the
                  > pix I had already from other sources so I haven't been back
                  > since.
                  >
                  > You'll have to cut and paste to get that to work
                • nutsaboutclara
                  A paid member, huh? Boy, certain group are such snobs for making their groups exclusive , don t you think? -Dario. ... of
                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 1, 2004
                  • 0 Attachment
                    A paid member, huh? Boy, certain group are such snobs for making
                    their groups "exclusive", don't you think?

                    -Dario.


                    --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, olive_e_thomas
                    <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                    >
                    > That'll teach me to not check an old link before posting it...
                    >
                    > All the pix of that link I just posted were removed and replaced
                    > with other stuff and you now have to be a paid member to bring
                    > up a full sized image - although if you open the thumbnail in a
                    > new window you can delete the "/thumbs" from the directory and
                    > bring up the full sized image. And they're not in sequence so
                    > image walking is more problematic...
                    >
                    > Needless to say the Brookspix that were posted there are gone...
                    >
                    > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com,
                    > nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Mmm....I see. Well, even with that, I still think that all fans
                    of
                    > > Brooksie's should be given an even chance to see pictures of
                    > her,
                    > > without any barriers or limits of ANY kind.
                    > >
                    > > -Dario.
                    > >
                  • olive_e_thomas
                    ... making ... Well since the Dot.com meltdown of 01 it s been all about the Benjamins... and the Hamiltons, Lincolns, Grants, Washingtons and Jacksons...
                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 1, 2004
                    • 0 Attachment
                      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com,
                      nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                      >
                      > A paid member, huh? Boy, certain group are such snobs for
                      making
                      > their groups "exclusive", don't you think?
                      >
                      > -Dario.
                      >

                      Well since the Dot.com meltdown of '01 it's been all about the
                      Benjamins... and the Hamiltons, Lincolns, Grants, Washingtons
                      and Jacksons...
                    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.