Louise Pix Being Posted In Newsgroup

  • KD Opdello
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 22, 2004
      alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.vintage

      (Posted by "outofit")

      FREE Thumbnailed Newsgroup Picture Sites:

      http://thumbs.globalnews.it/categories.php

      and/or

      http://www.usenetbinaries.com/

      Both similar, in that you have to register and there are daily
      download limits - but they're Free.
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 22, 2004
        I've tried the first site mentioned but they're pretty slow even with
        broadband and they down allow picture 'walking'

        Also there's so much loaded it'd take foreever tofind all the lousie
        brooks stuff.

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "KD

        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 29, 2004
          Oh brother! You'd think that with today's technology, you wouldn't
          have any problems viewing websites and links, such as the one you
          mentioned, Olive.

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 29, 2004
            nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote:

            > Oh brother! You'd think that with today's technology, you
            wouldn't
            > have any problems viewing websites and links, such as the
            one you
            > mentioned, Olive.
            >
            > -Dario.

            Well the problem with that newsgroups site is that pictures don't
            have a fixed address. Every time a new picture is added
            everyone moves up one place in line. With dozens of new
            pictures loaded every so often you lose your place in line.
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 30, 2004
              Mmm....I see. Well, even with that, I still think that all fans of
              Brooksie's should be given an even chance to see pictures of her,
              without any barriers or limits of ANY kind.

              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 30, 2004
                nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote:

                > Mmm....I see. Well, even with that, I still think that all fans of
                > Brooksie's should be given an even chance to see pictures of
                her,
                > without any barriers or limits of ANY kind.
                >
                > -Dario.

                http://adult-xxx-newsgroups.com/news/?newsgroup=alt.binaries.
                pictures.erotica.vintage&start=480

                This was the last time I checked a couple years ago. Most of the
                pix I had already from other sources so I haven't been back
                since.

                You'll have to cut and paste to get that to work
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 30, 2004
                  That'll teach me to not check an old link before posting it...

                  All the pix of that link I just posted were removed and replaced
                  with other stuff and you now have to be a paid member to bring
                  up a full sized image - although if you open the thumbnail in a
                  new window you can delete the "/thumbs" from the directory and
                  bring up the full sized image. And they're not in sequence so
                  image walking is more problematic...

                  Needless to say the Brookspix that were posted there are gone...

                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 1, 2004
                    If I only had a PC to do that with, Olive.

                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 1, 2004
                      A paid member, huh? Boy, certain group are such snobs for making
                      their groups "exclusive", don't you think?

                      Message 10 of 10 , Dec 1, 2004
                        nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote:

                        > A paid member, huh? Boy, certain group are such snobs for
                        making
                        > their groups "exclusive", don't you think?
                        >
                        > -Dario.

                        Well since the Dot.com meltdown of '01 it's been all about the
                        Benjamins... and the Hamiltons, Lincolns, Grants, Washingtons
                        and Jacksons...