Re: Diary of a Lost Girl

  • quadrophen1970
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 18, 2004
      Hello everyone,

      I am new in this forum.

      I have found a few weeks ago a DVD collection with 3 movies with
      Louise Brooks from amazon.fr with RegCode 2:

      Loulou (Pandora's Box)
      Journal d'une fille perdue (Diary of a Lost Girl)
      Prix de beauté

      Great collection!

      > No. The DIARY DVD will only play on U.S. DVD players only. Maybe
      > Canadian as well. But certainly not British DVD players.
      >
      > -Dario.
      >

      > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "stuartgroups"
      > <stuartgroups@h...> wrote:
      > >

      > > Hi all,
      > >
      > > Can anyone tell me if the Kino DVD of Diary of a Lost Girl will
      > play
      > > on UK DVD players? I know it's supposed to be Region 1
      (US/Canada)
      > > but if it isn't then maybe I'll get to see more of the lovely
      > Louise!
      > >
      > > Many thanks,
      > >
      > > Stuart
    • Perri Lee Leuthard
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 18, 2004
        Okay here goes:: I live in america with ntsc equipment but I was desperate to see Pandoras Box on DVD and purchased it anyway. After the attempt this is what I found out. On PC's the DVD drives can be changed to play the PAL format and switched back. On the PC digital monitor it does not matter. I know some DVD players will play all regions but the problem is with the television sets which are ntsc format unless you have on that will switch. The same data goes for region 0 which may come in the PAL format. I hope this clears some of the confusion up. Perri Lee

        quadrophen1970 <Bautabelle@...> wrote:

        Hello everyone,

        I am new in this forum.

        I have found a few weeks ago a DVD collection with 3 movies with
        Louise Brooks from amazon.fr with RegCode 2:

        Loulou (Pandora's Box)
        Journal d'une fille perdue (Diary of a Lost Girl)
        Prix de beaut�

        Great collection!

        > No. The DIARY DVD will only play on U.S. DVD players only. Maybe
        > Canadian as well. But certainly not British DVD players.
        >
        > -Dario.
        >

        > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "stuartgroups"
        > <stuartgroups@h...> wrote:
        > >

        > > Hi all,
        > >
        > > Can anyone tell me if the Kino DVD of Diary of a Lost Girl will
        > play
        > > on UK DVD players? I know it's supposed to be Region 1
        (US/Canada)
        > > but if it isn't then maybe I'll get to see more of the lovely
        > Louise!
        > >
        > > Many thanks,
        > >
        > > Stuart

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Perri Lee Leuthard

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 19, 2004
          Welcome aboard! Kino On Video has the newly restored version of
          DIARY OF A LOST GIRL(1929), that must be seen to be believed. You'll
          love it!

          -Dario.

          --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "quadrophen1970"