HAPPY BIRTHDAY LULU

  • master_darcy
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2004
      THANKS for admitting me to this group.i will post some pictures of my
      brooks alike girlfriend(s)present and past later today

      SUNDAY NOVEMBER 14TH IS LOUISE BROOKS BIRTHDAY

      THEREFORE monday is a public holiday worldwide and everyone can have
      the day of work,school,college etc.tv stations will show LOUISE BROOKS
      films,radio stations will air retrospective biographies of LOUISE and
      newspapers will publish commemorative editions.no posts will be
      permitted on lfs unless they are LOUISE BROOKS related.banks and
      government buildings will also be closed.members are urged to seek out
      the following greatest movies ever made

      5........beggars of life

      4.......a girl in every port

      3.......PRIX DE BEAUTE

      2.......DIARY OF A LOST GIRL

      1......PANDORAS BOX

      ALSO recommended.......lulu in berlin documentary the barry paris
      book entitled LOUISE BROOKS and the kenneth tynan article included in
      the book show people

      LOUISE BROOKS was the greatest female icon of the twentieth
      century,at least 50 years ahead of her time and never broken by the
      system even up until the time of her death in 1985.her greatest film
      role was the portrayal of LULU in the gw pabst movie pandoras box in
      which LOUISE BROOKS played essentially herself and foretold the
      tragedy,sexuality and struggles which would characterise her
      life,shock her contemporaries,ostracise her and make her an eternal
      enigma

      FOREVER LULU:LOVE NEVER DIES

      DARCY - NOVEMBER 14TH 2004 AND ALWAYS
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2004
        Happy Birthday, Brooksie, wherever you may be.

        -Dario.

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "master_darcy"