This Sunday is Louise Brooks' birthday.

  • Das Dampfschiff Imperator
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2004
      Check out our collection of birthday cards that were drawn for my
      birthdays over the years by a friend...

      r=/Chris%27+Brooks-day+cards&.src=gr&.order=&.view=t

      Obviously Yahoo is gonna break up that link so I've also e-mailed this
      post into the group to see if posting by mail works better.

      If you like his work you can e-mail him at nyelroy2u@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2004
        Broke it up both times...

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "Das