This Sunday is Louise Brooks' birthday.

  • dasimperator@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2004
      Check out our collection of birthday cards that were drawn for my birthdays
      over the years by a friend...

      %27+Brooks-day+cards&.src=gr&.order=&.view=t

      Let's see if e-mailing this in doesn't break up that link...

      If you like his work you can e-mail him at nyelroy2u@...
    • Das Dampfschiff Imperator
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2004
        Check out our collection of birthday cards that were drawn for my
        birthdays over the years by a friend...

        r=/Chris%27+Brooks-day+cards&.src=gr&.order=&.view=t

        Obviously Yahoo is gonna break up that link so I've also e-mailed this
        post into the group to see if posting by mail works better.

        If you like his work you can e-mail him at nyelroy2u@...
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 13, 2004
          Broke it up both times...

          --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "Das