Re: New file uploaded to thenewcovenoflouisebrooks

    Message 1 of 93 , Nov 3, 2004
      Thanks for the spelling correction, Olive. I needed that!

    • thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com
      Message 93 of 93 , Mar 11 2:59 PM
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the thenewcovenoflouisebrooks
        group.

        File : /autographic_lulu.jpg
        Uploaded by : das_imperator <dasimperator@...>
        Description : Louise Brooks signs an autograph - a very rare thing...

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        das_imperator <dasimperator@...>