OMFG the 'sponsored links' have really gone nuts!

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2004
      These were the 'sponsored links' this morning when I went to
      check up on the site. Would it kill somebody in programming to
      suggest some nice Lousie Brooks items?

      Yahoo! Sponsored Links

      Mothership on eBay: Find mothership items at low prices. With
      over 5 million items for sale every day, you'll find all kinds of
      unique things on eBay - the World's Online Marketplace.
      www.ebay.com

      Mothership Kayak Touring Adventures: Mothership live-aboard
      sea kayaking in the Great Bear Wilderness, of coastal British
      Columbia. Sea kayaking and wildlife viewing experiences with
      Pacific Northwest Expeditions.
      www.seakayakbc.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 20, 2004
        I, too, would like to see some nice Brooksie sites for a change. It
        would give this group some much needed prestige.