Re: It'll have been 19 years this Sunday...

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 16, 2004
      That's about when I'd first heard mention of Louise Brooks. A
      friend of mine had seen Diary of a Lost Girl at our local restored
      cinema palace Proctor's Theater. I'd found her book at the library
      looking for of all things, info on the Ziegfeld Follies and silent
      movie star Olive Thomas.

      nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > BIG DEAL!!! I discovered Brooksie as a 5th Grader in
      1979/1980, when
      > a local Los Angeles TV station showed the documentary,
      HOLLYWOOD-The

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 17, 2004
        That's wonderful, Olive. At least I'm alone in that regard.

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 17, 2004
          DAMN!!! I forgot to put the word "not" in.