And another thing...

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2004
      Found some old screen caps of an episode of the X-files I'd
      taken. The episode concerned the beta test of a virtual reality
      videogame gone horribly wrong when people start getting killed
      for real...

      The creator of this game was a Brook-alike programmer looking
      to outdo the boys...

      In the X-Files Brookalike album. 137 pix in all.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 24, 2004
        Very interesting, Olive.