Re: Looks like we've really confused the Yahoo Sell-ma-tron..

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2004
      Oh yeah!

      Yahoo! Sponsored Links
      Kool Aid on eBay: Find Kool Aid items at low prices. With over 5
      million items for sale every day, you'll Find all kinds of unique
      things on eBay - the World's Online Marketplace.
      www.ebay.com
      Kool-Aid Stand: Only $19.77 at Wal-Mart Toys - Every Day Low
      Prices.
      www.walmart.com
      ebay - Kool Aid: Great auctions on ebay. Free registration,
      affiliate offer.
      tracking.searchmarketing.com

      Now they're selling Kool-Aid related products
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 6, 2004
        Yahoo! sponsoring Kool Aid? Now that's a switch!

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 6, 2004
          nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > Yahoo! sponsoring Kool Aid? Now that's a switch!

          Actually it's the other way around...
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 7, 2004
            Well, whatever it is, that's still something I thought I'd never see.