Looks like we've really confused the Yahoo Sell-ma-tron..

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2004
      If you look down at the Yahoo sponsored links...

      Yahoo! Sponsored Links
      Active Mailorder - Nike: Active Mailorder is your one-stop source for
      Nike skateboard shoes. We also carry decks, clothing, backpacks,
      accesories and more. Free ground shipping with orders over $89.
      www.activemailorder.com
      Road Runner Sports: Nike Shoes, Apparel: Get free shipping at
      RoadRunnerSports.com. Shop online for savings on a wide selection of
      fitness apparel, footwear and accessories, including Nike.
      www.roadrunnersports.com
      WatchZone.com - Nike Watches: Discounted prices on quality, name-brand
      fashion watches for men and women at WatchZone.com.

      You'll see that apparently this group has strayed so far outside the
      flock of mass market sheeps that Yahoo Shopping's software has gone
      spastic and picks up on the one mention of Nikes (a reference to that
      cult that killed themselves wearing matching Nikes) to go with what
      it's comfortable with...
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 4, 2004
        Oh yeah!

        Yahoo! Sponsored Links
        Kool Aid on eBay: Find Kool Aid items at low prices. With over 5
        million items for sale every day, you'll Find all kinds of unique
        things on eBay - the World's Online Marketplace.
        www.ebay.com
        Kool-Aid Stand: Only $19.77 at Wal-Mart Toys - Every Day Low
        Prices.
        www.walmart.com
        ebay - Kool Aid: Great auctions on ebay. Free registration,
        affiliate offer.
        tracking.searchmarketing.com

        Now they're selling Kool-Aid related products
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 6, 2004
          Yahoo! sponsoring Kool Aid? Now that's a switch!

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 6, 2004
            nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > Yahoo! sponsoring Kool Aid? Now that's a switch!

            Actually it's the other way around...
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 7, 2004
              Well, whatever it is, that's still something I thought I'd never see.