Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Does anyone have any Brookspix to share?

    Message 1 of 7 , May 21, 2004
      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, Perri Lee Leuthard
      <cheaptrickaz@y...> wrote:
      > I will be off work for a couple of days starting Sunday. I will
      upload what I have. Everytime something like this happens I feel like
      never using yahoo services again. they are such gougers. Perri Lee

      They've actually been pretty good at addressing much of the group
      spamming problems. They fixed it so that items put in the clipboard
      are now deleted in a day - spammers would load their files and links
      to the clipboard so you'd see their crap first. They set up barriers
      to automated programs so that it'd be harder for them to join a rank
      of groups to post their spam.

      However they are creeping their way back into groups that don't select
      the option of moderating new members. Bundling files and photos
      together in the management section so that you can't just block files
      is about the only really serious shortcoming thus far.

      That and the fact that you get passworded way too often when going
      into the photosection. I've chosen once a day passwording but yahoo
      photos seems to hit me up for mine every 4 or 5 hours or so...
      Message 2 of 7 , May 23, 2004
        Just so you don't wonder where your pix went we moved them
        into the member's brookspix folder so that the top level of the
        photosection doesn't get crowded.
      • Perri Lee Leuthard
        Message 3 of 7 , May 23, 2004
          my pics was removed. Perri Lee
          Just so you don't wonder where your pix went we moved them
          into the member's brookspix folder so that the top level of the
          photosection doesn't get crowded.

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Message 4 of 7 , May 24, 2004
            Leuthard" <perrilee@c...> wrote:
            > my pics was removed. Perri Lee

            Don't recall ever outright deleting any pix. Perhaps Yahoo lost
            them in the change from clubs to groups assuming these were
            old pix.

            Best solution is to try again in a new album or something...
            Message 5 of 7 , May 24, 2004
              OH BROTHER!!! Yahoo! strikes again.