[The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Re: MESSAGES PLEASE!!!

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 14, 2004
      Well, Arizona does have some universaties(sp?), don't they? Maybe
      you should check their schedules(if they have any)and see if they
      show any silent film.

      -Dario.

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, Perri Lee Leuthard
      <perrilee@c...> wrote:
      > yes, you are correct. I wish there was a place in southern AZ for
      silent film fans to gather etc but I have never run across one, Perri
      Lee