Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Re: MESSAGES PLEASE!!!

  • Perri Lee Leuthard
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 13, 2004
      yes, you are correct. I wish there was a place in southern AZ for silent film fans to gather etc but I have never run across one, Perri Lee

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 14, 2004
        Well, Arizona does have some universaties(sp?), don't they? Maybe
        you should check their schedules(if they have any)and see if they
        show any silent film.

        -Dario.

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, Perri Lee Leuthard