[The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Re: MESSAGES PLEASE!!!

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 13, 2004
      You're right about a lot of these silent film groups, Perri. But, it
      doesn't have to be that way, which is why I always try to be the
      cheerleader of this and the other groups that I belong to. Silent
      movie groups should ALWAYS be fun and active. After all, isn't that
      the point of all the groups in Yahoo! Groups?

      -Dario.

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, Perri Lee Leuthard
      <perrilee@c...> wrote:
      > Dear Group,
      > Unfortunately that is the way that these groups are. I like to
      look at it like any method that this ladys' charm and beauty be kept
      alive is just fine. I have spent a lot of time collecting material
      about Brooks and I will share pictures at will. Most of mine are
      from www.pandorasbox.com but some are not. I don't think any of this
      stuff is copyrighted. I would like some information on this, Perri Lee

      > > From: nutsaboutclara <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      > > Date: 2004/02/13 Fri PM 03:37:17 EST
      > > To: thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com
      > > Subject: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Re: MESSAGES PLEASE!!!

    • Perri Lee Leuthard
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 13, 2004
        yes, you are correct. I wish there was a place in southern AZ for silent film fans to gather etc but I have never run across one, Perri Lee

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 14, 2004
          Well, Arizona does have some universaties(sp?), don't they? Maybe
          you should check their schedules(if they have any)and see if they
          show any silent film.