Re: [The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Re: MESSAGES PLEASE!!!

  • Perri Lee Leuthard
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 13, 2004
      Dear Group,
      Unfortunately that is the way that these groups are. I like to look at it like any method that this ladys' charm and beauty be kept alive is just fine. I have spent a lot of time collecting material about Brooks and I will share pictures at will. Most of mine are from www.pandorasbox.com but some are not. I don't think any of this stuff is copyrighted. I would like some information on this, Perri Lee

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 13, 2004
        You're right about a lot of these silent film groups, Perri. But, it
        doesn't have to be that way, which is why I always try to be the
        cheerleader of this and the other groups that I belong to. Silent
        movie groups should ALWAYS be fun and active. After all, isn't that
        the point of all the groups in Yahoo! Groups?

        -Dario.

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, Perri Lee Leuthard

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 13, 2004
          yes, you are correct. I wish there was a place in southern AZ for silent film fans to gather etc but I have never run across one, Perri Lee

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 14, 2004
            Well, Arizona does have some universaties(sp?), don't they? Maybe
            you should check their schedules(if they have any)and see if they
            show any silent film.