MESSAGES PLEASE!!!

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2004
      This group has been a bit dormant for a while. Let's see if we can
      get this group active again, folks!

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2004
        Well I'm pretty much out of the loop of any of the good Louise
        Brooks info and I think people mainly join up to raid the
        photoalbum for Brooksiepix.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 13, 2004
          Hmm...you make the members of this group sound like the people who
          like to get up past midnight and make themselves a sandwich.