Re: Don't know if anyone else is watching...

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 29, 2003
      Oh good. If you do see it again, tape it, so that some of us can
      watch it.

      > I was halfway through watching it when I realized this was one of
      > Brooksie's movies so I didn't tape it myself. At least we know it's
      > in TCM's library and stands a chance of showing up again...

      > > Oh no! Had I've known about it, I would have asked you for a
      > copy of
      > > that film. I've read all about it in Barry Paris's bio on
      Brooksie.

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 29, 2003
        Well, Brooksie always said that it was her fault for not following up
        on her film career that caused her to bomb in Hollywood. But, with
        what she saw going around her, who could blame her for ripping
        Hollywood apart like that?