Re: Don't know if anyone else is watching...

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 24, 2003
      I was halfway through watching it when I realized this was one of
      Brooksie's movies so I didn't tape it myself. At least we know it's
      in TCM's library and stands a chance of showing up again...

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 28, 2003
        I should note that any speculation that Brooksie "didn't have a
        voice" for talkies would've been totally discredited by this movie.
        It's a shame she got screwed by Paramount in such a way it
        basically set her up for not willing to be so cooperative later on in
        her career.
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 29, 2003
          Oh good. If you do see it again, tape it, so that some of us can
          watch it.

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 29, 2003
            Well, Brooksie always said that it was her fault for not following up
            on her film career that caused her to bomb in Hollywood. But, with
            what she saw going around her, who could blame her for ripping
            Hollywood apart like that?