FYI: Film about Brooksie in the works it seems

  • Kegmaster
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2003
      Read this in an e-mail from TV Guide today:

      SILENT TREATMENT: Former Party of Fiver Neve Campbell is poised to play
      silent-film star-turned-elusive actress Louise Brooks in an upcoming big
      screen biopic. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the actress purchased
      Peter Nickowitz and Bill Oliver's screenplay Lulu as an acting vehicle for
      herself. There's just one problem with this: If Julia can't speak, who's
      gonna tell Bailey that Owen's hurt next time he falls off the wagon? This is
      gonna bug me all day.

      <http://www.tvguide.com/news/entertainment/>

      It doesn't mean that it will be made but it could be since the script is
      written.

      Campbell was in ballet for many years so she could pull off the dancing parts.

      It will be interesting if it happens.

      --
      Doug Berger -- kegmaster@...

      Doug World! -- http://www.geocities.com/cadfile/index.html

      iHumanism -- http://ihumanism.humanists.net
    • Perry Lee Leuthard
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10, 2003
        I intend to be the first in line for this movie if it comes out. I am both a fan of Nev and Louise, Perri Lee

        Kegmaster <kegmaster@...> wrote:Read this in an e-mail from TV Guide today:

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Perry Lee Leuthard

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 15, 2003
          Neve Campbell as Brooksie? That should be interesting to see.

          -Dario.

          --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, Kegmaster