Re: So long Grapevine Video

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2003
      I'm still waiting for my two DVD's: SO THIS IS PARIS(1926), and the
      Gloria Swanson Double Feature(SHIFTING SANDS-1918; MANHANDLED-1924).
      They haven't arrived yet.

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2003
        According to the site, they're a couple weeks behind on orders. I
        guess everyone had to get their goodies all at once and they're
        swamped as a result. I wished I'd ordered that Lulu in Berlin (I
        think that's what it was called) documentary. Oh well, I at least
        have most of her films that were available on video. And even
        "Love's Prisoner - 1919" the only Olive Thomas movie available
        on video...

        nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > I'm still waiting for my two DVD's: SO THIS IS PARIS(1926), and
        the
        > Gloria Swanson Double Feature(SHIFTING SANDS-1918;
        MANHANDLED-1924).
        > They haven't arrived yet.

        olive_e_thomas

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 9, 2003
          Unfortunately, I received my orders from Grapevine Video yesterday
          and SO THIS IS PARIS(1926)was withdrawn from my order. DAMN IT!!!
          Oh well, at least I got my Gloria Swanson Double Feature DVD.