So long Grapevine Video

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2003
      Well after 25 years Grapevine Video finally shut it's doors. I hope
      everyone was able to get one or two (or the whole lot) of Lousie
      Brooks movies.

      Makes me wonder what he's gonna do with all the master
      copies...
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2003
        I'm still waiting for my two DVD's: SO THIS IS PARIS(1926), and the
        Gloria Swanson Double Feature(SHIFTING SANDS-1918; MANHANDLED-1924).
        They haven't arrived yet.

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 6, 2003
          According to the site, they're a couple weeks behind on orders. I
          guess everyone had to get their goodies all at once and they're
          swamped as a result. I wished I'd ordered that Lulu in Berlin (I
          think that's what it was called) documentary. Oh well, I at least
          have most of her films that were available on video. And even
          "Love's Prisoner - 1919" the only Olive Thomas movie available
          on video...

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 9, 2003
            Unfortunately, I received my orders from Grapevine Video yesterday
            and SO THIS IS PARIS(1926)was withdrawn from my order. DAMN IT!!!
            Oh well, at least I got my Gloria Swanson Double Feature DVD.