Re: On this day in Brooks-tory..

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 25 12:35 PM
      On page 292 of Barry Parris's biography it's listed as from
      October 17, 1928 till November 23. I'd miscalculated based on
      another paragraph a few pages later...

      Still that's over 75 years ago already and people still copy her
      look and look modern doing so. Who in the 1920s would even
      want to look like the 1850s?
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 29 12:21 PM
        Thank you, Olive. Yes indeed; many people in the 20s didn't want to
        look like the people from the 1850s. Who'd want to anyway. By the
        way, you misspelled Barry's last name. It's P-A-R-I-S.