Re: On this day in Brooks-tory..

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 24, 2003
      Yes she did. If I'm not mistaken, PANDORA'S BOX(1929)took about a
      month and a half to make.

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 25, 2003
        On page 292 of Barry Parris's biography it's listed as from
        October 17, 1928 till November 23. I'd miscalculated based on
        another paragraph a few pages later...

        Still that's over 75 years ago already and people still copy her
        look and look modern doing so. Who in the 1920s would even
        want to look like the 1850s?
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 29, 2003
          Thank you, Olive. Yes indeed; many people in the 20s didn't want to
          look like the people from the 1850s. Who'd want to anyway. By the
          way, you misspelled Barry's last name. It's P-A-R-I-S.