On this day in Brooks-tory..

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 24, 2003
      Louise finished the last day of shooting for Pandora's Box.
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 24, 2003
        Yes she did. If I'm not mistaken, PANDORA'S BOX(1929)took about a
        month and a half to make.

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 25, 2003
          On page 292 of Barry Parris's biography it's listed as from
          October 17, 1928 till November 23. I'd miscalculated based on
          another paragraph a few pages later...

          Still that's over 75 years ago already and people still copy her
          look and look modern doing so. Who in the 1920s would even
          want to look like the 1850s?
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 29, 2003
            Thank you, Olive. Yes indeed; many people in the 20s didn't want to
            look like the people from the 1850s. Who'd want to anyway. By the
            way, you misspelled Barry's last name. It's P-A-R-I-S.