I hope you spammers are happy now...

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2003
      I've had to restrict most of the web features to moderator-only or
      turn them off. People can still post messages and photographs freely
      but nobody can upload in files or add links. There seems to be a lot
      more group spamming going on so I've had to cut them off. If spammers
      keep it up I may have to start moderating messages which is something
      I'm not keen on doing.

      If Yahoo and other companies would take a harder line towards these
      scum maybe the rest of us could enjoy the internet more.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2003
        GOOD!!! A few of the groups that I belong to have been spamed with x-
        rated messages as of late. There needs to be a way to stop them.

        -Dario.

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, dasimperator