Sorry about the spam

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 11, 2003
      I'd let the address sit for a day or so before allowing them in but I
      guess that's gonna be the last time we ever let anyone without a
      Yahoo ID join the coven.
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 12, 2003
        What spam are you talking about?

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 12, 2003
          If you didn't see it I guess I got to it quickly enough. It was for
          some stupid 'free pornsite'...

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 14, 2003
            Oh. Thank God I didn't see it.