Third Anniversary of The New Coven of Louise Brooks

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2003
      Well it's the third Anniversary of The New Coven of Louise Brooks.
      Wish I had more to say but there doesn't seem to be much in the way of
      Brooksie news...
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 27, 2003
        Well, all I want to say is 'Happy Anniversary' to a wonderful club.
        I've enjoyed emmensely(sp?).

        -Dario.

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, dasimperator