New Brooks piccy uploaded

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2003
      Yahoo is finally letting me upload pix agains so be checking back as I
      root through my collection of Brooks pix to upload. To get you all
      started I put a copy of the French Pandora's Box movie poster up in
      the FILES secti
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2003
        Some English person placed an eBay auction for that same poster,
        except that fool said it was from Italy, not France. I tried
        convincing that it wasn't, but, I was talking to a brick wall.

        -Dario.

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, dasimperator