It's been exactly 18 years since Louise Brooks passed away...

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8, 2003
      I wonder if anyone in this group ever had a chance to meet her or
      write her or anything.
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 8, 2003
        I would have given my right arm to establish a pen-pal relationship
        with her.

        -Dario.

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, dasimperator
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 8, 2003
          I'd hope you were left-handed ;o)

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 11, 2003
            Nah!!! Fat chance of me being left-handed.