Re: Louise Pix Flood

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 25, 2003
      > I couldn't find those Brooksie pictures you mentioned. Maybe you
      > posted the wrong site. Or perhaps your instructions weren't clear
      > enough.
      >
      > -Dario.

      I'd been able to find them OK but they're in a 'floating' file section
      and they're bound to be moved along as more pictures get loaded to
      that listing.

      > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "KD Opdello"
      > <galvin777888999@h...> wrote:

      Being posted in the newsgroup:

      alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.vintage

      Here's a good link here you can see the pix thumbnailed:

      http://adult-xxx-newsgroups.com/usenet/

      Once there click on: "Miscellaneous"

      Then scroll down this list and click on:

      "alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.vintage"

      (Click on "25" in menu on the left hand side - that's around where
      the Louise pix start.*)

      *As of today(29/03/03),that is.This will change as are more pix
      come
      in and the Louise pix are backed. But just hunt around and you'll
      find them.
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 28, 2003
        Hmm...that explains why I couldn't find them. I'll try that website
        later.

        -Dario.

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, dasimperator