Re: Louise Pix Flood

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 25, 2003
      I couldn't find those Brooksie pictures you mentioned. Maybe you
      posted the wrong site. Or perhaps your instructions weren't clear
      enough.

      -Dario.

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "KD Opdello"

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 25, 2003
        > I couldn't find those Brooksie pictures you mentioned. Maybe you
        > posted the wrong site. Or perhaps your instructions weren't clear
        > enough.
        >
        > -Dario.

        I'd been able to find them OK but they're in a 'floating' file section
        and they're bound to be moved along as more pictures get loaded to
        that listing.

        > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "KD Opdello"
        > <galvin777888999@h...> wrote:

        Being posted in the newsgroup:

        alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.vintage

        Here's a good link here you can see the pix thumbnailed:

        http://adult-xxx-newsgroups.com/usenet/

        Once there click on: "Miscellaneous"

        Then scroll down this list and click on:

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 28, 2003
          Hmm...that explains why I couldn't find them. I'll try that website
          later.

          -Dario.

          --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, dasimperator