[Re]Re: Louise Pix Flood

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 30, 2003
      Just so you know, we HAVE a photosection that allows unlimited
      downloading of pix and you're signed up here don't have to hand out
      e-mail addys all over the place.

      Also if you like vintage postcards of old stars and/or old 'French'
      nudie postcards as well as a variety of other subjects (children and
      kitty cats, equestrian poses, theater pics etc...) then go to

      http://www.moviebilia.com/33004.JPG and keep 'walking' the images till
      you get tired or bored or to image number 37008.JPG which as of right
      now is the last image in the sequence.

      http://www.moviebilia.com/37005.JPG is a particularly nice
      Brook-a-like...

      http://www.moviebilia.com/33116.JPG

      ...Oh you drama queens! Alright then don't cut the lawn if you two are
      gonna make such a production out of it...
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 25, 2003
        I couldn't find those Brooksie pictures you mentioned. Maybe you
        posted the wrong site. Or perhaps your instructions weren't clear
        enough.

        -Dario.

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "KD Opdello"

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 25, 2003
          > I couldn't find those Brooksie pictures you mentioned. Maybe you
          > posted the wrong site. Or perhaps your instructions weren't clear
          > enough.
          >
          > -Dario.

          I'd been able to find them OK but they're in a 'floating' file section
          and they're bound to be moved along as more pictures get loaded to
          that listing.

          > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "KD Opdello"
          > <galvin777888999@h...> wrote:

          Being posted in the newsgroup:

          alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.vintage

          Here's a good link here you can see the pix thumbnailed:

          http://adult-xxx-newsgroups.com/usenet/

          Once there click on: "Miscellaneous"

          Then scroll down this list and click on:

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 28, 2003
            Hmm...that explains why I couldn't find them. I'll try that website
            later.

            -Dario.

            --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, dasimperator