[Re]Re: Louise Pix Flood

  • KD Opdello
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 29, 2003
      Glad you found that site useful. Here's another site that offers
      thumbnailed newsgroups pix for free:

      http://thumbs.globalnews.it/categories.php

      You have to register get get a user name and password. But after that
      they allow you to download up to 50 pictures per day.
      (Maybe you'll find this one faster loading.)

      Later

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, dasimperator
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > I checked the site out and it's OK - no pop-ups or cookies - and it
      > delivers the good. It does however seem too be a very slow loading
      > site (and I have cable broadband) for no apparent reason.
      >
      > The Brookspix they have loaded there are a very good including lots
      of
      > stuff I don't have. This picture of a Brook-alike on an old erotic
      > postcard is especially nice...
      >
      > http://adult-xxx-
      newsgroups.com/members/news/alt.binaries.pictures.ero

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 30, 2003
        Just so you know, we HAVE a photosection that allows unlimited
        downloading of pix and you're signed up here don't have to hand out
        e-mail addys all over the place.

        Also if you like vintage postcards of old stars and/or old 'French'
        nudie postcards as well as a variety of other subjects (children and
        kitty cats, equestrian poses, theater pics etc...) then go to

        http://www.moviebilia.com/33004.JPG and keep 'walking' the images till
        you get tired or bored or to image number 37008.JPG which as of right
        now is the last image in the sequence.

        http://www.moviebilia.com/37005.JPG is a particularly nice
        Brook-a-like...

        http://www.moviebilia.com/33116.JPG

        ...Oh you drama queens! Alright then don't cut the lawn if you two are
        gonna make such a production out of it...
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 25, 2003
          I couldn't find those Brooksie pictures you mentioned. Maybe you
          posted the wrong site. Or perhaps your instructions weren't clear
          enough.

          -Dario.

          --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "KD Opdello"

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 25, 2003
            > I couldn't find those Brooksie pictures you mentioned. Maybe you
            > posted the wrong site. Or perhaps your instructions weren't clear
            > enough.
            >
            > -Dario.

            I'd been able to find them OK but they're in a 'floating' file section
            and they're bound to be moved along as more pictures get loaded to
            that listing.

            > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "KD Opdello"
            > <galvin777888999@h...> wrote:

            Being posted in the newsgroup:

            alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.vintage

            Here's a good link here you can see the pix thumbnailed:

            http://adult-xxx-newsgroups.com/usenet/

            Once there click on: "Miscellaneous"

            Then scroll down this list and click on:

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 28, 2003
              Hmm...that explains why I couldn't find them. I'll try that website
              later.

              -Dario.