Re: Louise Pix Flood

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 29, 2003
      I checked the site out and it's OK - no pop-ups or cookies - and it
      delivers the good. It does however seem too be a very slow loading
      site (and I have cable broadband) for no apparent reason.

      The Brookspix they have loaded there are a very good including lots of
      stuff I don't have. This picture of a Brook-alike on an old erotic
      postcard is especially nice...

      http://adult-xxx-newsgroups.com/members/news/alt.binaries.pictures.ero
      tica.vintage/37005.jpg

      Definitely worth the trouble of slow-loading pages to visit..
    • KD Opdello
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 29, 2003
        Glad you found that site useful. Here's another site that offers
        thumbnailed newsgroups pix for free:

        http://thumbs.globalnews.it/categories.php

        You have to register get get a user name and password. But after that
        they allow you to download up to 50 pictures per day.
        (Maybe you'll find this one faster loading.)

        Later

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, dasimperator

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 30, 2003
          Just so you know, we HAVE a photosection that allows unlimited
          downloading of pix and you're signed up here don't have to hand out
          e-mail addys all over the place.

          Also if you like vintage postcards of old stars and/or old 'French'
          nudie postcards as well as a variety of other subjects (children and
          kitty cats, equestrian poses, theater pics etc...) then go to

          http://www.moviebilia.com/33004.JPG and keep 'walking' the images till
          you get tired or bored or to image number 37008.JPG which as of right
          now is the last image in the sequence.

          http://www.moviebilia.com/37005.JPG is a particularly nice
          Brook-a-like...

          http://www.moviebilia.com/33116.JPG

          ...Oh you drama queens! Alright then don't cut the lawn if you two are
          gonna make such a production out of it...
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 25 10:37 AM
            I couldn't find those Brooksie pictures you mentioned. Maybe you
            posted the wrong site. Or perhaps your instructions weren't clear
            enough.

            -Dario.

            --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "KD Opdello"

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 25 4:23 PM
              > I couldn't find those Brooksie pictures you mentioned. Maybe you
              > posted the wrong site. Or perhaps your instructions weren't clear
              > enough.
              >
              > -Dario.

              I'd been able to find them OK but they're in a 'floating' file section
              and they're bound to be moved along as more pictures get loaded to
              that listing.

              > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "KD Opdello"
              > <galvin777888999@h...> wrote:

              Being posted in the newsgroup:

              alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.vintage

              Here's a good link here you can see the pix thumbnailed:

              http://adult-xxx-newsgroups.com/usenet/

              Once there click on: "Miscellaneous"

              Then scroll down this list and click on:

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 28 11:59 AM
                Hmm...that explains why I couldn't find them. I'll try that website
                later.

                -Dario.