Louise Pix Flood

  • KD Opdello
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 28, 2003
      Being posted in the newsgroup:

      alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.vintage

      Here's a good link here you can see the pix thumbnailed:
      http://adult-xxx-newsgroups.com/usenet/

      Once there click on: "Miscellaneous"
      Then scroll down and click on:
      "alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.vintage"
      (Click on "25" in menu on the left hand side - that's around where
      the Louise pix start.*)

      *As of today(29/03/03),that is.This will change as are more pix come
      in and the Louise pix are backed. But just hunt around and you'll
      find them.
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 29, 2003
        I checked the site out and it's OK - no pop-ups or cookies - and it
        delivers the good. It does however seem too be a very slow loading
        site (and I have cable broadband) for no apparent reason.

        The Brookspix they have loaded there are a very good including lots of
        stuff I don't have. This picture of a Brook-alike on an old erotic
        postcard is especially nice...

        http://adult-xxx-newsgroups.com/members/news/alt.binaries.pictures.ero
        tica.vintage/37005.jpg

        Definitely worth the trouble of slow-loading pages to visit..
      • KD Opdello
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 29, 2003
          Glad you found that site useful. Here's another site that offers
          thumbnailed newsgroups pix for free:

          http://thumbs.globalnews.it/categories.php

          You have to register get get a user name and password. But after that
          they allow you to download up to 50 pictures per day.
          (Maybe you'll find this one faster loading.)

          Later

          --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, dasimperator

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 30, 2003
            Just so you know, we HAVE a photosection that allows unlimited
            downloading of pix and you're signed up here don't have to hand out
            e-mail addys all over the place.

            Also if you like vintage postcards of old stars and/or old 'French'
            nudie postcards as well as a variety of other subjects (children and
            kitty cats, equestrian poses, theater pics etc...) then go to

            http://www.moviebilia.com/33004.JPG and keep 'walking' the images till
            you get tired or bored or to image number 37008.JPG which as of right
            now is the last image in the sequence.

            http://www.moviebilia.com/37005.JPG is a particularly nice
            Brook-a-like...

            http://www.moviebilia.com/33116.JPG

            ...Oh you drama queens! Alright then don't cut the lawn if you two are
            gonna make such a production out of it...
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 25 10:37 AM
              I couldn't find those Brooksie pictures you mentioned. Maybe you
              posted the wrong site. Or perhaps your instructions weren't clear
              enough.

              -Dario.

              --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "KD Opdello"

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 25 4:23 PM
                > I couldn't find those Brooksie pictures you mentioned. Maybe you
                > posted the wrong site. Or perhaps your instructions weren't clear
                > enough.
                >
                > -Dario.

                I'd been able to find them OK but they're in a 'floating' file section
                and they're bound to be moved along as more pictures get loaded to
                that listing.

                > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, "KD Opdello"
                > <galvin777888999@h...> wrote:

                Being posted in the newsgroup:

                alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.vintage

                Here's a good link here you can see the pix thumbnailed:

                http://adult-xxx-newsgroups.com/usenet/

                Once there click on: "Miscellaneous"

                Then scroll down this list and click on:

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 28 11:59 AM
                  Hmm...that explains why I couldn't find them. I'll try that website
                  later.

                  -Dario.