A&E BIOGRAPHY: CLARA BOW

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12 11:05 AM
      Hi everyone! I posted my review of the Clara Bow bio on A&E's
      Biography series on the Clara Bow Club, a week ago today. It's
      message #844. To view it, just log on to http://www.clarabow.net,
      which will get you to the Clara Bow Page and click on to where it
      says "The Clara Bow Club". Once you've entered it, just click the
      word "Messages" and you'll be able to find it. Happy Reading!!!

      -Dario(nutsaboutclara).