Re: Does anyone know how to set up streaming video?

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2003
      I don't need a computer I just need to know how to get the video onto
      the net....
    • Perry Leuthard
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 6, 2003
        There is a friendly fellow that runs the site www.haircut.net If you go to the page and email him I almost bet he would give you advice on the subject. He has quite a bit of that on his page............
        dasimperator <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:I don't need a computer I just need to know how to get the video onto
        the net....