Re: Does anyone know how to set up streaming video?

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2003
      I think a new Apple computer should do the trick for you. Or perhaps
      an IBM or Hewlitt-Packard PC. They seem to be good computers, from
      what I understand.

      -Dario.

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, dasimperator

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 6, 2003
        I don't need a computer I just need to know how to get the video onto
        the net....
      • Perry Leuthard
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 6, 2003
          There is a friendly fellow that runs the site www.haircut.net If you go to the page and email him I almost bet he would give you advice on the subject. He has quite a bit of that on his page............
          dasimperator <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:I don't need a computer I just need to know how to get the video onto
          the net....