Brookalike spotting...

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 23, 2003
      Anyone see the Sears Kenmore appliance ad where this lady in a
      Brooksie cut is stuffing clothes into a dryer? Content with it's
      capacity, she turns to the sales staff - all in underclothes saying,
      "Hmmm... It does all fit!"

      Only a Brooksie could get a sales staff out of their clothes?
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 24, 2003
        Yes I have. But she's not that cute.

        -Dario.

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@yahoogroups.com, dasimperator

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 24, 2003
          well I guess you probably don't like Catherine Zeta 'Brook-alike'
          Jone's Lulu look in 'Chicago'...
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 29, 2003
            I haven't seen the movie CHICAGO(2002)yet.