Louise Brooks Painting....

  • gialuv22
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2002
      Hey everyone I painted Ms. Loiuse Brooks in B & W I'll be sure to put
      up the Pix as soon as I can!
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2002
        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., gialuv22 <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > Hey everyone I painted Ms. Loiuse Brooks in B & W I'll be sure
        to put
        > up the Pix as soon as I can!

        If you load it in the Files section (less that 175K please)...

        ...you'll get the full size of the picture you've loaded instead of
        Yahoo keeping the largest size for themselves and allowing only
        a mini 'screen size' for members.
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2002
          COOL!!! I would love to see it after it's been posted up.

          -Dario.