Brooksie photo album

  • mercutiaah
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2002
      http://photos.yahoo.com/mercutiaah
      Here's a link to my collection of Brooksie photos, kids. After
      clicking on the link, click on the "Yahoo! P..." folder, and then
      on "Brooksie." Enjoy.

      -Amanda
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 18, 2002
        Very very nice...
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 26, 2002
          Thank you for showing us your lovely collection of Brooksie pictures,
          Amanda. I liked the 'Rolled Stockings' picture; it's my favorite.

          -Dario.

          --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., mercutiaah <no_reply@y...>