Re: Louise Brooks reference...

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2002
      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote=
      :
      > Yes, I remember that episode where Brooksie is mentioned.
      >
      > -Dario.

      This was a new episode, I think. Homer is on 'medicinal' marijuana and Mr. =
      Burns is doing a speech in which for humor he refers to
      something and Louise Brooks' negligŽe...

      Louise Brooks is also mentioned in a Mystery Science Theatre 3000 movie. In=
      one of the Hercules movies a woman is on some sort of
      stone bier and Tom Servo notes; "Huh... Louise Brooks!"