HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKSIE!!!

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13 11:27 AM
      I'm making my birthday greeting early, since I won't be on the
      computer tomorrow. So, to Louise Brooks, wherever you are, HAPPY
      96TH BIRTHDAY!!!

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14 11:11 AM
        Hi everyone! Today, November 14, is Louise Brooks' birthday. She
        would have been 97 today had she lived. Let's all stand and cheer.
        Let's all say 'Happy Birthday' to Louise Brooks.

        -Dario(nutsaboutclara).