HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKSIE!!!

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2002
      I'm making my birthday greeting early, since I won't be on the
      computer tomorrow. So, to Louise Brooks, wherever you are, HAPPY
      96TH BIRTHDAY!!!

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2003
        Hi everyone! Today, November 14, is Louise Brooks' birthday. She
        would have been 97 today had she lived. Let's all stand and cheer.
        Let's all say 'Happy Birthday' to Louise Brooks.

        -Dario(nutsaboutclara).