Re: Louise Brooks reference...

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2002
      Yes, I remember that episode where Brooksie is mentioned.

      -Dario.

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., dasimperator <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > Heard a Louise Brooks reference on the Simpsons. Seems the
      Springfield Nuclear Power Plant owner Mr Burns is a Brooks fan...
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2002
        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote=
        :
        > Yes, I remember that episode where Brooksie is mentioned.
        >
        > -Dario.

        This was a new episode, I think. Homer is on 'medicinal' marijuana and Mr. =
        Burns is doing a speech in which for humor he refers to
        something and Louise Brooks' negligŽe...

        Louise Brooks is also mentioned in a Mystery Science Theatre 3000 movie. In=
        one of the Hercules movies a woman is on some sort of
        stone bier and Tom Servo notes; "Huh... Louise Brooks!"