Louise Brooks reference...

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2002
      Heard a Louise Brooks reference on the Simpsons. Seems the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant owner Mr Burns is a Brooks fan...
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2002
        Yes, I remember that episode where Brooksie is mentioned.

        -Dario.

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., dasimperator <no_reply@y...>
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 13, 2002
          --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote=
          :
          > Yes, I remember that episode where Brooksie is mentioned.
          >
          > -Dario.

          This was a new episode, I think. Homer is on 'medicinal' marijuana and Mr. =
          Burns is doing a speech in which for humor he refers to
          something and Louise Brooks' negligŽe...

          Louise Brooks is also mentioned in a Mystery Science Theatre 3000 movie. In=
          one of the Hercules movies a woman is on some sort of
          stone bier and Tom Servo notes; "Huh... Louise Brooks!"