[The New Coven of Louise Brooks] Re: cheap silent dvds

    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 23, 2002
      Check out Grapevine Video and Kino On Video for the Clara Bow films
      that your looking for. Their web addresses are, respectively,
      http://www.grapevinevideo.com and http://www.kino.com

      -Dario.

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., Perry Leuthard

      cheaptrickaz@y... the email name gigglesmagnolia part got cut off.
      > nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote:Good for you, Jenny!!!
      >
      > -Dario.
      >

      > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., blueorchid99999
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > heeee, happily the girl I'm staying with has the very-expensive
      > setup
      > > to do just that ;D --jenny
      > >

      > > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., nutsaboutclara
      > <no_reply@y...>
      > > wrote:
      > > > Good luck on finding a burner that does just that!
      > > >
      > > > -Dario.
      > > >

      > > > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., blueorchid99999
      > > and
      > > > difficult