Re: cheap silent dvds

    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 21, 2002
      Thanks for clearing that up for me.

      -Dario.

      --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., dasimperator <no_reply@y...>

      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 23, 2002
        Check out Grapevine Video and Kino On Video for the Clara Bow films
        that your looking for. Their web addresses are, respectively,
        http://www.grapevinevideo.com and http://www.kino.com

        -Dario.

        --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., Perry Leuthard

        cheaptrickaz@y... the email name gigglesmagnolia part got cut off.
        > nutsaboutclara <no_reply@y...> wrote:Good for you, Jenny!!!
        >
        > -Dario.
        >

        > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., blueorchid99999
        > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > > heeee, happily the girl I'm staying with has the very-expensive
        > setup
        > > to do just that ;D --jenny
        > >

        > > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., nutsaboutclara
        > <no_reply@y...>
        > > wrote:
        > > > Good luck on finding a burner that does just that!
        > > >
        > > > -Dario.
        > > >

        > > > --- In thenewcovenoflouisebrooks@y..., blueorchid99999
        > > and
        > > > difficult